After 2 years in Indonesia, the technology-enabled logistics company now delivers to 100% of Java and all major cities in Indonesia, offers free pick-up services in multiple locations via Ninja Easy and has developed customised delivery solutions to cater to businesses of all sizes.
5 October 2017, Jakarta – Ninja Xpress (PT Andiarta Muzizat) has been offering hassle-free and technology-enabled delivery services to customers in Indonesia for the past 2 years. Recognising the increasing demand for logistics services by e-commerce, social commerce and small & medium sellers, Ninja Xpress has expanded its coverage area in Indonesia and developed delivery solutions to cater to various groups of businesses.
“For the past two years, we have been working closely with our e-commerce partners including Lazada, Tokopedia, Blibli, Bukalapak, Salestock, Berrybenka, VIP Plaza and many others, to provide the best delivery experience for their customers. By harnessing cutting-edge technology solutions and our in-depth knowledge of e-commerce needs, Ninja Xpress is dedicated to fulfilling the logistics needs of all our B2C clients as well as marketplace merchants. In addition to last-mile delivery, we have also launched our freight business which caters to B2B clients. We are indeed growing very rapidly in the country,” says Indra Wiralaksmana, Country Head and Director of Ninja Xpress.
Testimonials from 2 e-commerce clients
“Ninja Xpress is one of our logistics partners who demonstrates a strong commitment to provide us with excellent service. As a newcomer to the logistics scene, Ninja Xpress is able to leverage their advanced information technology solutions to manage shipments and provide reports efficiently.” Blibli, E-commerce marketplace
“Excellent and consistent shipper performance, good financial reconciliation and payment process, smooth communication and transparent reporting system.” Berrybenka, Online fashion marketplace
In addition, small and medium-sized sellers can also choose from a variety of ways to access Ninja Xpress services, such as the complimentary pick-ups available in Jakarta and other major cities. The Ninja Easy app, which is currently Ninja Xpress’ most popular method, has been very effective at streamlining the delivery and payment process for social commerce sellers (which has been a major bugbear for them) thus allowing them to focus on growing their businesses instead of worrying about how they can get products to their buyers.
What we offer:
- Ninja Regular (1-2 days) –> available for all destinations
- Ninja Fast (1 day work / next day delivery) –> available only for Jabodetabek and Bandung
- Ninja Super (same day services) –> available only for Jakarta
- Ninja Xpress riders will pick up your parcels (without minimum number of parcels) within 90 mins
- Pick-ups from points of origin like Jabodetabek, Bandung, Surabaya, Jogjakarta, Medan, Makassar, Palembang, Balikpapan and Manado
- Various channels – Ninja Easy app, website (easy.ninjavan.co), Whatsapp (0816786434), LINE (@ninjaxpressid) and phone (085574670049)
- Drop-off your parcels at our Ninja Points. For more details on the location, please check our website www.ninjaxpress.co
- Offer Cash-On-Delivery (COD) service in all areas of coverage.
- Buyers get to check the actual product and make their payment if they are satisfied with the condition of the goods received.
- Real Time Tracking
- Airway bill sms to Customer / Recipient
- Less than Truck Load and Full Truck Load Service with KPI reports on SLA
- Cost tracking
- Cost vs Performance analysis to help you with your vendor selection process
About Ninja Xpress
Established in 2015, Ninja Xpress powers Indonesian e-commerce businesses with innovative logistic solutions and focuses on taking the hassle out of the parcel for customers. The company provides flexible options for customers and an easy-to-use system that allows tracking of packages in real time, cash-on-delivery, and personalised customer service. With an in-depth understanding of e-commerce and social commerce, alongside the evolution of the Indonesian consumers and the need to create open, honest and seamless customer experiences, the company seeks to deliver technologically-enabled and scalable logistics solutions to businesses of all sizes.