JAKARTA, INDONESIA, 9 SEPTEMBER 2022 – Women pay a lot of attention to external beauty treatments by using various products, but not many pay attention to internal beauty treatments especially collagen. According to Roove, one of Ninja Xpress’s shippers, the production of collagen in the body decreases as we age, and it is apparent in its research that people aged 30 and above do need additional collagen intake.
Collagen has many benefits, including slowing premature aging, overcoming joint pain, increasing muscle and bone mass, reducing acne, restoring skin elasticity, reducing hair loss, and overcoming insomnia. Here are some tips to ensure you are getting the maximum benefits when consuming collagen drinks.
1. Check product label for possible allergens
Collagen drinks are made from animal protein, using by-products from bovine (the connective tissue of cows) or marine (fish skin) sources. While collagen using fish sources is easier for the body to absorb and provides rapid benefits, it could be dangerous for individuals with fish allergy. In addition to allergies, ensuring that the drink does not contain ingredients that stimulate stomach acid – which causes stomach irritation – is important. Roove’s collagen drink that comes with creamy blueberry flavor, is safe for people with stomach acid to consume.
2. Make sure your purchase has a stamp of approval from theg National Agency of Drug and Food Control (Badan Pengawas Obat dan Makanan/BPOM) Permit, is Halal-certified, and is safe for pregnant and breastfeeding Women Although there are almost no side effects when consuming collagen, you have to make sure the product is safe, especially for pregnant and breastfeeding women. Roove’s collagen drink comes with the approval from the National Agency of Drug and Food Control permission, is halal-certified, and is safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women. Not only that, but Roove can also be consumed by children age 12 and older.
3. Avoid excessive caffeine consumption and smoking
Excess caffeine can slow the absorption of calcium and nutrients. Lifestyles such as smoking and drinking alcohol will prevent you from enjoying the maximum benefits of collagen drinks. Besides supplementing your collagen intake with Roove, you should also consume food that either contains collagen or helps to boost the natural production of collagen.
4. Consuming collagen drinks according to recommended guidelines
Collagen drinks should be consumed continuously according to the recommended guidelines to see the benefits. Though results differ, Roove, consumers should generally see the benefits after the seventh consumption, although everyone feels this differently. Roove provides packages of 10, 20, 24, 50, and 56 sachets according to the individual’s needs. For beginners, it is recommended to drink it at least twice a day – in the morning and evening – for seven days to see results.
5. Not recommended to be brewed with hot water
To ensure the effectiveness of the collagen drink, avoid brewing it with boiling water. We recommend using cold water or room temperature water.
Since its presence in 2016, Roove has been a pioneer in collagen drinks containing tripeptide fish collagen, which at that time had not been used by other collagen drink products. The manufacturing process makes collagen particles very small so that they are more easily and quickly absorbed by the body. Roove is widely consumed by both men and women, due to its safe content.
Ika Maharani Ratri, Roove’s Digital Marketing Manager, said that, “We are conducting COD delivery to Eastern Indonesia, so we decided to partner with Ninja Xpress. Ninja Xpress’ COD service is good because it’s fast and on time, compared to other logistics partners we’ve used before.”
Ninja Xpress is ready to help deliver packages easily through direct pickup to the location by registering at https://selalusiap.ninjaxpress.id. Various services from regular, same day, to COD (Cash on Delivery) with exact calculation and disbursement two times a week are ready to help MSMEs deliver packages to all regions in Indonesia.